Finding rusty old junk is fun! Nevertheless, I have found that no matter how much "stuff" I find and collect, only God can fully satisfy my heart. Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Butt-ernut squash

I have no shame! I'm only listing for blog traffic :)

So...I wanted to try some of the delicious looking squash recipes on Pinterest. I headed to the local market to pick up a couple.


 When I got to the checkout I realized my butternut squash was rather, interesting.


Then I couldn't resist the play on words. Posted on my personal fb and got quick shares so I thought maybe I should blog it really fast for blog traffic. Hey, whatever works! It's good content, right?

Anyway, hope it gave you a laugh. Life is too short to be a fuddy-duddy!

And by the way, peel and dice your butternut squash, drizzle in olive oil, sea salt and freshly ground pepper, bake at 350 degrees about 30 minutes until carmelized and crispy. Soooo good!

Happy happy fall!

Amber


7 comments:

  1. LOL At first glance, I couldn't tell if it were a butt or boobs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! It does appear to have cleavage! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. That is hilarious, Amber. I showed my Panoply sisters (we were together all day), and they cracked (pardon the pun, hahaha) up.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. A bit tacky, but fun nonetheless, thanks for stopping by Linda!

      Delete
  4. Well, you certainly got my attention, Amber! LOL - I had to do a double take when I saw that picture pop up in my blog dashboard!

    I grew an eggplant one year that had a face look to it. It had a long nose coming off the side.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from lovely people: